Creative Portrait & Lifestyle Photography
Portrait photography isn’t just for businesses and families. Creative Portrait is for anyone, but portraits of a teenage musician will look very different to the young mum starting a business. We will explore what exactly you are looking for before your shoot.
There are so many reasons to commission portrait photography – having beautiful, creative images is an instant confidence boost. Plus they make great gifts and are fantastic for dating site profiles for those who need them.
Each individual is different, and that’s why each portraiture shoot is different. Whether you need something natural, or have something more creative in mind, you need one look or multiple, we can shoot whatever you have in mind.
Your only limit is your imagination.
- Studio or on location shoot
- Black & white or full colour, or combination
- Digital & Prints
- Fine art book
Creative portrait shoot is priced at £250 and includes 5 digital images with matching 5×7″ art prints.
Additional photographs are available at £30 each.
What you’ll get
Portrait shoot includes:
- Initial conversation either by phone or Zoom, to discuss your dream, ideas, the images you would love to have and they way you would love to be photographed
- Guidance & recommendations for photoshoot location and set up, e.g. props, wardrobe, hair & makeup
- Guidance and support throughout the shoot to make the most of your time
- A selection of images to choose from
- Final images colour corrected and delivered in high resolution and resized & optimised for your requirements