Camera Confidence Coaching Session
TURN “I HATE BEING IN FRONT OF A CAMERA”
TO “I LOVE BEING PHOTOGRAPHED"
This is a one hour session with accredited transformational coach, Elizabeth Gilmour.
The session covers:
- Becoming aware of the body’s natural “freeze” response
- Understanding the freeze response
- Understanding and practicing the power of non resistance/allowing
- Practice breathing techniques that powerfully shift the freeze response
- Practice shifting attention from inwards on yourself to outwards on the energy that you want your photographs to convey
- Creating a powerful visualization to change your emotional and energetic state when in front of the camera
It’s completely normal and very common to feel deeply awkward and uncomfortable the moment the camera lens is focussed on you.
And when all the attention is focussed on you, it naturally leads even the most confident person to feel like shrinking away.
It’s part of our natural animal “fight flight freeze” response
This Camera Confidence Coaching Session will help you prepare for your photo shoot by understanding camera freeze and how to break out of it, so that you can show up in the energy that you really want to convey in your photographs.